Bingo Licenses and Permits
Who is required to be issued licenses and permits from the Commission in order to participate in the operation of remote caller bingo games?
Individuals that will perform duties in the capacity of a fiduciary, site manager, or caller, are required to have a valid interim license from the Commission. Any administrative, managerial, technical, financial, and security personnel must obtain valid interim work permits from the Commission. For further information, please review the Commission's Emergency Regulations Currently in Effect link on the Bingo web page.
How do I become licensed with the Commission in order to conduct remote caller bingo?
The Commission has established an interim license and interim work permit process to expedite the implementation of remote caller bingo. Applicants will be subject to a criminal history review to determine suitability for an interim license or work permit. Once the review is complete consideration for approval will be set at a noticed Commission meeting
An Application for Interim License for Remote Caller Bingo, CGCC-620 (New 03/09) must be submitted for individuals with the following responsibilities for remote caller bingo games:
- Site Manager
An Application for Interim Work Permit for Remote Caller Bingo, CGCC-622 (New 03/09) must be submitted for anyone employed by the organization that is responsible for the performance of duties in any of the following categories:
Each organization must complete a Business Information Sheet so that the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection may create an appropriate license application.
You will need to provide the following documents along with your application:
- A sworn statement attesting to the Not-for-Profit character of the applicant signed by its presiding officer and secretary.
BUSINESS LOCATION INFORMATION
Please be prepared to answer the following questions at the time of application:
- Are you a bona fide religious, charitable, labor fraternal, educational or veteran's organization located within the corporate limits of the County of Riverside?
- Has your membership been engaged in carrying out your organization's objectives over the past three years?
- What is the location where the raffle will be sold or issued?
- How will the winning chances be determined?
- When will the winning chances be determined?