Food Preparation, Source and Labeling
- All food preparation shall occur inside the temporary food facility enclosure or in an approved kitchen or commissary permitted by the Environmental Health Department.
- NO FOOD OR BEVERAGE MAY BE STORED OR MADE AT A PRIVATE HOME IF IT IS TO BE SOLD OR GIVEN AWAY TO THE PUBLIC.
- All ingredients must come from an approved distribution source and remain free from contamination. Keep your receipts!
Pre-Packaged Food Labels
Prepackaged food sold directly to the customer must be prepared and packaged at an approved food facility using only food grade materials. Foods must be clearly labeled with the following information:
- Name, address and phone number of manufacturer.
- Common name of the food.
- Ingredients in order of predominance by weight.
- If item is perishable it should be labeled prominently with: "PERISHABLE—KEEP REFRIGERATED" in a highly visible location.